Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Front Door-First Impression

It's that time of year when I'm feeling especially crafty. I love to recreate things around the house, and this week it's the front door. We don't really have much of a front porch, so I just call it the front door. :) It's time for a little sprucing up and cleaning, and THEN some new decorations at a cheap-O price. I've learned to be very frugal as a stay-at-home, homeschooling Mama. I have set a budget for this "front door" project at $15. My goal is to have mums, pumpkins, and a new homemade wreath. Can it be done for $15? We shall see...

Here is a before pic {Ele felt she needed to be in the pic ;)} and I'll post the after later in the week when my new "first impression" is complete!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the "Lord of All" at Hob Lob & lobed it...was thinking about it adding it to a Christmas wreath, but this looks just as great...you could even reuse it to make another wreath for the next season! FRUGAL FRUGAL! =)

    ReplyDelete